Website Accessibility Policy Phoenix Construction Group, based in California, is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all users, including those with disabilities. We are continually striving to improve the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Phoenix Construction Group has taken the following steps to ensure accessibility:
- Adopted a website accessibility policy
- Appointed an accessibility officer and/or ombudsman
- Provided continual accessibility training for our staff
- Established a procedure to manage and promptly address accessibility-related complaints and inquiries
- Ensured our website, https://www.phoenix-constgroup.com, meets or exceeds the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 at the AA level
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Phoenix Construction Group’s website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: (209) 465-4377
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 2291 W. March Lane, Suite D215, Stockton, CA 95207
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compliance Status Date
This policy was last updated on 2023-08-04.